2007年5月4日星期五

how to fix the Error:opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo)device

you are getting this: Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo)device error when you run mplayer , open terminal and run this command:
code:

 gmplayer -vo x11 -ao oss
and play your file. REMEMBER this only applies after installing mplayer and codecs.

I find many ubuntuers besides me meet this problem,hope this can help you.
Another question is mplayer can't play a movie file by fullcreen, then you should edit
~/.mplayer/config and just add the line:

Code:
zoom=yes
that seemed to do the trick .

4 评论:

Daemon 说...

Thanks!

匿名 说...

Thank you .......

匿名 说...

THANX.I just replaced the "oss" with "arts".And it worked too.Maybe the "oss" is not suitable for my computer.

daspeac 说...

I have heard about another way of sql server mdf repair. Besides, you can visit my blogs at: http://daspeac.livejournal.com/ or http://daspeac.blogspot.com/ where I’m trying to share my experience with regard to data corruption issues.